Monday, April 1, 2013

Student on a cloudy Sunday


Today is a really cloudy Sunday that kind that only hot coco and a mystic book that bright a bit of light on the grey sky.

Because, I can’t spend my day in house, many things to be done outside, I decided to challenge the sun to a duel, by wearing proudly my red, big, student map that I received happily on my birthday.

Fashion advice of the day!

Make your own sun, sunny, shiny afternoon and the cloudy Sunday will quickly transform to the better.
Choose bold, big, statement accessories that include bags which can bring you happiness and give the world another perspective over life vs. color.

This is mine, from Promond:


Others big bold bags, can be find on this really aspirational site, which I more than just adore:


Offer happiness, receive kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment