Monday, April 8, 2013

Becoming a kitty cat!


Since I remember I always had a clear definition on what I like & dislike. Also I kept a firm position, over the years, regarding different types of patterns and clothes when it came to women and men.

But as life shows us, this firmly statement that I kept so long, have been demolished but a simple friendly advice, sometimes just act on it without even thinking about what it means and what you used to do.
So, I decided to act on it and the simplest way, of course is related to fashion.

One lovely evening in an eyeglass store, I found something that year ago I would have laughed about and make silly jokes. But this time I decided to try them on and gust what, with my new hair cute it looked, well what can I say, I’m not the one to brag about myself, but I must tell that they looked really, unexpectedly, perfect!

I quickly bought them but the usually thoughts that they look silly, good on only some types of women, if you know what I mean, were making my head a mess.

So, it took two weeks to finally were them outside (laughing out loud at myself) but the result was really astonishing and the compliment, well I was flattered.

This is how I, Laura, the boyish girl with the firm attitude, became the kitty type of woman.  And I must say that I now am proud of my new style of glasses.

Fashion advice of the day!

I know you have a style and strict opinions of what is good or not when it comes to your fashion, but as I just discover and I wanna share with you, sometimes the things that seams the farthest might be the best for you. So, please, give up and enjoy a silly pare of panther type glasses, or an extra short skirt and any other thing that you wouldn’t normally were.


Me, I now look like this, the kitty cat!



And because somethings I hope will never change, a special song for me, to all out there still resistant to silly changes:


Offer happiness, receive kindness!


No comments:

Post a Comment