Saturday, March 30, 2013

Be unique!



I’m one with a lot of great and memorable mentors! All amazing female actresses of the 40’s till the 80’s that changes and revolutionized the world as we know it, and the fashion of the last century. I adore them, daily watch their movies and admire pictures of them because I believe that fashion, clothes, are just a part of the characteristics necessary in order to became a woman, a special and bold one with a beautiful character.

Don’t even get me started on the books, the books that present this amazing characters that polish today female willing to absorb al this information, to change and accept new ways to deal with life, whatever life means to you and me. J

Fashion advice of the day!

Be like them, were one thing that makes you special, unique for one day, but unique!

My choice, a turban! Chic, bold, and very easy to wear, the turban can be that slick way of adding something when we don’t have other ways of making an outfit stand from a crowed.

Me, I needed something quick, that would hide my hear after an hour at the gym :D and that would give me an attitude plus on a day outside, in the spring. So I turned for online advice to three great personalities: Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich and Elizabeth Taylor. This is what I came about in my hunt for new ways to wear scarves.


The result, here below:



If you don’t know how to make a turban, or what it actually is, you can check this to links:




No comments:

Post a Comment