Thursday, April 4, 2013

My kind of embroidery


We are one of that family were the boy is much quiet then the girl. J) that being said I’m the naughty child of my sweet family and I was the one always in trouble and being lectured by my parents.

This behavior affected my way of being and my decisions when it comes to food, play, cloths and other stuff, so I usually  were cool or funky cloths but the elegant and very sweet outfit are not really for me.

Till this blue cardigan with, wait a second and another one, embroidery. Yes, it’s true, it has a very girly and feminine and cute pattern on the neck called embroidery, but what can I say, I like it!


















Fashion advice of the day!

You, all of you, not feminine, not girly type of girls, you can were does sweet blouses, cardigans, sweaters and skirts as long as….this is the tricky part, you combine them with an opposite type of cloths. Like me today, this cute cardigan is combined with a pair of short jeans, boots and a big, masculine belt.

Short jeans: http://bit.ly/XftglK

It’s that simple and it looks really nice, and I promise you, mom won’t say you never dress like a girl, anymore!

Offer happiness, receive kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment